About Zuehlke Inspection Service, LLC
Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is licensed and certified. That is why I have worked hard to become licensed by the state of Wisconsin (2320-106) and a member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home inspectors, InterNACHI. I promise to provide you with excellent service.
Home Inspector Qualifications:
As a certified Inspector I:
- Pass an Inspector Examination every year. This general exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
- Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
- Abide by a strict Code of Ethics,
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year. Which exceeds Wisconsin’s requirement.
- Have completed a ethics “obstacle course” which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector
- Have access to a number of learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, InterNACHI’s “what’s new” publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
I started out in 2009 only offering home inspections, I now also provide Radon testing, Rental Weatherization Certifications, and Commercial Lending Field Services.
If you need a home inspection performed, don’t settle for anything less than a certified, licensed, home inspector.
Email me now, Call 608-931-7485 or visit the book inspection page to schedule your inspection.
Proudly providing Home Inspections, Radon Testing And Rental Weatherization Certifications to these WI Communities:
Brodhead, Janesville, Orfordville, Footville, Juda, Evansville, Monroe, Browntown, South Wayne, Gratiot, Argyle, Darlington, New Glarus, Oregon, Madison, Edgerton, South Central WI.Zuehlke Inspection Service, LLC N299 Hartman Rd. Brodhead, WI 53520